What has been done
- 5 June 2008 activity was realized at teacher house in Rize nation, Güneysuyu disrict with Australia Ambassador Mr Peter DOYLE’s, Rize Governor Mr. Kasım Esen’s,Rize University Theology Faculty Dean Mr. Prof. Dr. Kemal Sandıkçı’s,head official of Güneysuyu’s and mayor of Güneysuyu’s participation.In question activity, information set preparing project for climate variation which is supported by Australia Ambassador is promoted by Mr.Yaşar YEĞEN who is Project coordinator and KACED administration committee president
- Project printed materials were reached too 400 student directly, minimum 400 student indirectly.
- Project’s products were distributed to teachers and students at activity which is done in Güneysuyu disrict Başköy primary school.
- Seminar will be given with Rize Governorship Nation National Education Directorate like partner at pilot school which will be choosen in 2008 – 2009 education year . Seminar’s topic will be about spherical warming and climate change. A representative from Australia Ambassador will be invited for this seminar’s inauguration.
- Project printed materials were distributed to IMKB Primary School’s student and Mesut Karaoğlu Primary School’s student (total 400 student) which were KACED’s two pilot school.
- Project wide final report was prepared in Turkish and was presented total 25 pages in additon